During the event days we are opening up for participants to broadcast live from their location, through our official Instagram account.
Take the opportunity to reach all of Southern Sweden Design Days’ followers while for example walking them around your exhibition, giving an inside look at the design process or discussing the subject matter of your program activity. Let your imagination run free and create whichever format and content that best suit your needs.
Example of content:
- Give a virtual tour of your exhibition, sharing insight and knowledge along the way.
- Do some sketching or prototyping to show viewers how you work or how your product or service is made.
- Host a talk where you discuss the subject matter of your program activity. Do it yourself/with your fellow participants or invite someone for an interesting spin on the conversation. You may also invite up to three persons to join the broadcast from their own Instagram account, showing up in split-screen for the viewers.
- Do some fun and games! For example, have an on-site competition in sketching or modelling, and let viewers vote for their favourite in the live comment feed.
How it works:
- Must be in English.
- Should be related to your physical program activity at your location.
- Each participant may broadcast for 10 minutes.
- You broadcast live from SSDDs’ official Instagram account (@southernswedendesigndays).
- You may invite up to three guests to join the broadcast, through the function embedded in Instagram Live. The guest/s will show up in split-screen for the viewers.
- When the live broadcast is over, it will be saved to IGTV so that visitors can experience it on demand.
The application process:
- Register your program activity for Southern Sweden Design Days no later than 15 January. Indicate your interest in Instagram Live in the registration.
- If you have indicated that you are interested in participating in Instagram Live, we will notify you by 17 February if you have been assigned a slot. You will then be given access to a schedule with slots that you can book. Please note that there is a limited number of places and that you are not guaranteed a place.