Here you as a participant can find promotional material to use in social media and other communication channels. Spread the word about Malmö's new international design festival and tell your followers all about your project for SSDD 2023! Participants with also be able to pick up printed material to use at their location free of charge.
- Participant logo
Feel free to use together with your own photos, or combine with official press photos.
- Graphic images
Complete images in square format (suitable as a post) and portrait format (perfect as a 'story') and a banner to use on your social media profile.
Choose from official press photos and combine, for example, with the participant logo.
Follow the links below to download promotional material.
Feel free to use part of or the complete text below:
25–28 May, the third edition of Southern Sweden Design Days (@southernswedendesigndays) will take place – a new international design festival in Malmö that highlights and builds knowledge about design with a focus on sustainability, development and innovation. Visit exciting activities around the city for free.
Explore exhibitions, talks, workshops, networking events and open houses in design, architecture and arts and crafts – visit southernswedendesigndays.com to read more!
Southern Sweden Design Days is organised by Form/Design Center (@formdesigncenter) – the main venue for architecture, design and crafts in southern Sweden.
You may also use a selection of text from our press releases in combination with information about your SSDD project.
To keep in mind when publishing
Facebook and Instagram
- Use hashtags: #southernswedendesigndays #ssdd2023
- Mention Southern Sweden Design Days in the text and tag us in the image: @southernswedendesigndays
- If possible, please also mention and tag Southern Sweden Design Days organiser: @formdesigncenter
- Refer and link to our website: southernswedendesigndays.com
- Refer and link to our Instagram account: instagram.com/southernswedendesigndays
- If possible, please also mention Southern Sweden Design Days organiser, Form/Design Center and refer and link to the Instagram account: instagram.com/formdesigncenter
If you need any other material, please contact us here»
Printed material for locations
More information on the distribution of printed material is coming soon...