Information regarding 27–30 May 2021 rescheduling
The restrictions and uncertainties following Covid-19 is undoubtedly causing problems for both national and international participants and visitors as well as our organisation. This is why we, after much consideration, have decided to reschedule the premiere of Southern Sweden Design Days to 27–30 May 2021. We want everyone to be able to take part in Southern Sweden Design Days without risking their health and for all participants to be able to realise the content they have been aiming for. In other words, the premiere of Southern Sweden Design Days should be presented in its best possible light.
How does this affect my participation?
- All program activities will automatically be moved to 27–30 May 2021. You will not have to apply for the same program activity again.
- You will be able to change the content of your program activity on the website in dialogue with us. Send an e-mail to email@example.com
- Confirmed participants at the Main location will maintain their exhibition space or slot in the seminar program, unless otherwise agreed.
- Please contact us if you want to change the location of your event or leave it unspecified on the website until a new location is confirmed.
- A selection of program activities published on the website will be highlighted in our communication and invited for Instagram takeover during 2020/21.
- We are currently publishing program activities continuously on the website after reviewing all the material submitted. Participants who complete their program activity on the website by 30 June 2020 will remain participants in May 2021. If you haven’t completed your program activity before this deadline, you will have to reapply to participate in Southern Sweden Design Days 2021.
- New participants and submissions are of course welcome for inclusion in the event in 27–30 May 2021. Call for entries is set to 1 October 2020 – 15 December 2020.
Note that this information is subject to change. The page will be updated with the latest information.