Practical information – Main Location, Lokstallarna
Here you will find all the practical info for you who are exhibiting at Main Location.
16 May 08.30–18.00
17 May 08.30–18.00
18 May 08.30–17.00
22 May 18.00–20.30
23 May 8.30–18.00
24 May 8.30–18.00
Södra Bulltoftavägen 51
212 22 Malmö
- Delivery gate – North gable: Port 7 or south gable depending on where your exhibition space is located (see exhibition area here).
- There will be a pallet lift on site.
- If you need space for delivery or storage that is outside your exhibition space, please contact us.
- No vehicles in the hall (only in exceptional cases – contact Ann Isler regarding this).
- Parking – available in various places around Stora Vagnhallen (sms parking / parking app, EasyPark zone 3308).
- The above rules affect the safety of the hall. Please respect these.
Area map Lokstallarna. See larger image here »
Your area will be marked with yellow tape to make it easier for you to find it.
You as an exhibitor are responsible for your waste.
Security guards are on site from Wednesday evening (May 18) to Sunday evening (May 22).
The organizer is not responsible for damages as a result of theft or vandalism. Each participant is responsible for their own insurance.
Food and drink – Matverkstaden
- Matverkstaden is open (Mon – Tue 11.30–18.00, Wed – Sun 11.00–21.00) during construction and the event days.
- If you wish to order food in advance for you and your customers, Matverkstaden has a food and beverage offer. Book no later than one week before the event (see offer here).
Contact persons on site:
Ann Isler +46 (0)722-37 33 83
Terese Alstin +46 (0)40-664 51 59